Select To Get Started:
Please note that Immunization Records are available only on records from 1994 through the present date.
Hempfield Area School District (HASD) is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni HASD students. HASD is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- A $4.00 convenience fee will be added to each order
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student records orders. Most orders are completed by the Hempfield Area High School Main Office secretaries and received by the requestor or designated recipient within 7-10 business days.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript/Verification of Graduation||$5.00|
|High School Transcript/Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
Hempfield Area High School
4347 Route 136
Greensburg, PA 15601
Phone: (724) 834-9000
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:00 PM